As a start for the easter weekend we wrote a little poem:
- Now green what only green can do,
the trees` are starting to bloom.
- Green meadows, flowers and some bumblebees.
there’s that buzzing and mumbling again.
- Birds sing here and there,
the wind carries the scent of flowers away.
- The sunshine is coming in now
and the world shines in a new light.
- Whether it’s Wissen, Beijing or Arizona.
there’s only one thing going on right now – Corona.
- This Easter we celebrate with masks
communication is only possible via keys.
- It’s not much of a problem there,
because it’s finally family time.
- To this glorious celebration,
there’s still some candy and colored eggs.
- Hidden in the house or garden,
the little ones can’t wait to find it.
- For the big ones, the hustle and bustle is a delight,
there’s a lot to see and sunshine to boot.
- Squeeze your loved ones and pause a little,
from movX very many greetings in this sense.
Don’t let the fun and joy of life be spoiled – together we will get through this difficult time!
Your movX team 🙂